Friday, July 27, 2012

i do......


Hello all.  Hope your week is moving along just beautifully.  Sitting in my little studio, it occurred to me that I had not shared with you by way of photos just what I've been up to these past months.  I know I've mentioned just how busy I have been as of late, but wanted to share a little more.

 
Creating for weddings, I am often reminded of my very own wedding day. It was small, beautiful with family and friends.  I am one to believe that all weddings are beautiful regardless of size.  I really do prefer the small intimate gatherings of family and friends.

I have learned so much this past year.  I have also met many wonderful and excited brides-to-be and some wonderful moms too!  I remember my dear sweet mother organizing and making sure all was well down to the tiniest detail...are moms special or what. :)


 Wish tags are certainly popular and fairly new for the American bride.  Each guest is given a Wish tag writing their wishes and blessings along with some good advice for the new Mr. and Mrs.  Once all Wish tags are completed they are hung from a tree, a symbol for life.  Some choose to place them in a basket, bird cage or a beautiful bowl..personally I love the tree idea. :) 


By the way, the studio pics I promised, the lighting was not the greatest the day I chose to take them.  The photos were simply bad even with editing so I must take them again.  I simply became frustrated trying to salvage them, oh my were they bad.:)  I will be taking more soon.

Each of you take care.  I will be back this way soon.  Continue to enjoy a beautiful summer!

Smiles♥

Beverly

10 comments:

Jeanne said...

I love all of your creations and your postings.
Blessings my friend.
Love you
Jeanne

Art in the garden said...

Exquisite as always. Chat with you soon.
Have a lovely week my friend.

Judy Hartman said...

Dear Beverly,
Seeing your comment on my blog brought a big smile to my face! So good to see your blog active again! (Mine has been a bit quiet lately, too!) Your wedding creations are exquisite. I'm sure the brides you are working with love them! Let's keep in touch - yours is one of my longest blogging friendships!
So glad to see that you are still creating beautiful masterpieces!
Hugs,
Judy

Jorgelina said...

I love all your creations .
Hugs from Argentina

Candytuft Corner said...

Hi Beverly,

I haven't heard of wishtags ~ what a sweet idea.

Enjoy the rest of the summer. Drop by and see me at my new place when you have a moment ~ you will find a link in my old blog.

Marie x

Sharon K said...

Beautiful work Beverly... keep it up!

Marilyn said...

Love the wish tag idea!
Hugs!

Anne said...

Hello, dear Beverly! Your creations are always so delicate! I imagine that you find in your heart the way to please other people, especially for the wedding times. Enjoy beautiful sunday an next week!

Lauren Davenport said...

I'm so happy I found your blog. Lovely creations :)

Kisha said...

Your work is always beautiful! I'm so happy that you're creating for weddings, this is wonderful.